Terms and Conditions
All prices are in UK Pounds and are inclusive of VAT at the current applicable rate.
Our system automatically acknowledges receipt of your order, however acknowledgement of receipt does not constitute acceptance of your offer to purchase.
We endeavour to hold stock of all items advertised but cannot guarantee availability 100% of the time. By acknowledging receipt of your order we are not creating a binding obligation to supply an item that is not in stock. If you order an item that is unavailable for whatever reason we will contact you and await your subsequent instructions.
You can order in the following ways:
- By using the on-line order form.
- By post, send your requirements to:
Rare Tea Company Ltd.
62 Blandford Street, London W1U 7JD
We accept payment in the following ways:
- By credit and debit cards
- By cheque or postal order. Cheques should be made out to "Rare Tea Company Ltd", and will only be accepted with your cheque guarantee card number written on the back.
We will not charge your card until your order is ready to dispatch. Payments by cheque will need to be cleared before dispatch.
Shipping by First Class / Airmail post
All packages are dispatched by Royal Mail/Airmail unless Special Delivery is requested at the checkout. Your shipping is calculated by the basket prior to checkout.
Airmail is only possible for orders up to 1500g. For larger orders outside the UK please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Most orders will be sent out within three days but please allow twenty-one days for delivery.
Returns and exchanges
We believe that you will be delighted with your purchase from us. However, should there be any reason to return something you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase within seven working days of receiving delivery. Please note that we cannot accept cancellations for foodstuffs that have been opened - unless the items are of unsatisfactory quality. Please also note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
Please return any such items to the following address:
Rare Tea Company Ltd.
56 Blandford Street, London W1U 7JA
Customer Support and Service
If you need to contact us please email email@example.com
Feedback about our service and products is always welcome and we will try to deal with any difficulties in a straightforward way as quickly as possible.
Please let us know your request at the time of ordering and we will do our utmost to satisfy.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998)
- When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address, credit or debit card number, card expiry date and start date/issue no if applicable. This allows us to process your order and to notify you of your order status. We will also ask for your telephone number so we can contact you urgently if necessary.
- The information we hold should be accurate and up to date and you can contact us to check this. Please inform us of any inaccuracies so we may correct it promptly.
- If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. Cookies are safe to use however, you can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
- Your personal information will be held securely for the uses described above, it will not be made available to any other party for any purpose.
- If you do not want us to send you any marketing material in the future or if you have any questions/comments about a privacy matter, please let us know.
These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and in the event of any dispute will be decided only by the courts of England and Wales.
The above terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.